There Must To Be More To Life Than This

The Magician's Greatest Pay

www.zlwinmagic.com

One of the greatest rewards for being a magician are the smiles, laughters and applause you get once you have entertain your audience truly. The picture here was taken at The Curve during one of my recent gig. This girl gave the nicest smile ever when she saw my magic.

Building Bridges Through Magic

www.zlwinmagic.com

Another fun thing about magic is that you get to meet different people; some down right nasty and some really really friendly. I met this group at Urbanattic, Capsquare. Nice people who just wants to have good fun. among them are two actors, Tony Eusoff and Jay.

Magic @ Zouk Club, Kuala Lumpur

www.zlwinmagic.com

Zlwin does walkabout close-up magic at Zouk every weekend. Look out for him if you are there to dance the night away!

The Watchmen

www.zlwin.com

Watchmen watches what no one watches and does what no one does. They would lay down their lives watching and protecting. They stand guard over the people that needs them but do not want them. They take up responsibilities which otherwise no one would want. Do you want to be a watchman? "What does it matter..." you ask.

Zlwin Chew - Magician, Minister.

www.zlwinmagic.com

Magic is something that seems like it goes against how the world works and it is us magicians who has the privilege to demonstrate it. There are no tricks in magic, only wonderment. – Zlwin Chew

Zlwin Chew’s New Website Is Launched!

www.zlwin.com

Zlwin has designed a new website and is no longer with Blogspot anymore. From today onwards, this site will be his official site where he will be posting his usual Christian devotional materials as well as some other stuff. Do drop by every now and then. And please bear with the upcoming and ongoing changes that will happen in this website. He is trying to improve it little by little as the each moon ends its shift and as he gains more knowledge on website designing. Have a good read! God bless!

Acts 20:24

www.zlwin.com

However , I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the Gospel of God’s grace

The Worldwide Magician Directory

www.magician-directory.com

A worldwide directory of magicians. Thousands of magicians have their profile uploaded here as well as links to their websites. Visit the Magician Directory to find out more about your local magician.

\

Tuesday, August 21, 2007



Last Wednesday was my 18th Birthday and I guess most of you are aware of that. If not nevermind, God remembers haha. Well I was really blessed and I am still blessed. Three friends of mine decided to take their day off and clear their schedule and spend time with me. Joel, Poh Leong and Adrian (who skipped BM tuition) brought me out to Sunway Pyramid to celebrate. Well my 18th birthday wasn’t as grand as you thought it would be, but I am okay with that. For my friends to bring me out is more than I could ask for. And I really appreciate them for doing so. Joel brought Poh Leong out on his birthday few weeks back and I didn’t expect him to do the same with me but he did haha. Thanks Joel, Poh Leong and Adrian.

It was an enjoyable day but poor Adrian haha, we kept “bombing” him left and right. Joel said that Adrian had the words “Kiam Cha” on his forehead that day. The word means something like “Bomb Me” in Cantonese. So whenever Adrian opened his mouth, we just bombed him and laughed haha. It was fun, sorry dude! =) that just wasn’t your day =D

We went to Sunway Pyramid and had our lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. The food there was WHOA! The price was expensive but it was worth it, the food was really nice. I am hoping to go there again. After that we planned to go watch a movie but Joel had to rush home because of some unforeseen circumstances so we went to the arcade and played a few rounds of game. Then we went over to Joel’s to hang out and went home after that.

Sounds simple? But I love it, it was the thought that counts, thank you brothers. And for those who sms-ed me to wish me, thank you so much. This year I received a lot of text messages and the funny thing is 50% of the messages received were unknown numbers and I had to sms one by one to ask who it was haha. Thanks for remembering! God bless all!!!

And don’t worry about gifts, I am not in need of them, I have the gift of salvation which is more than anything else in the world. But um if you want to give me something pink, go ahead... haha =) joking, I don’t mind. And for those who gave me presents, thank you so much.

God bless all.

Pictures:


Joel Gan, 18. Studying medicine. He gets headache each time when he is about to leave the house because he has to choose which car to drive for he has more than 7 cars.


Poh Leong, 19. Studying designing. He gets emo each time he thinks of Steffi for she has left for America to further her study in psychology.


Adrian Yap Ha Ha, 17. Studying the art of Laughter. He gets into a laughing fit each time after he ends a lame joke – we laugh not because his jokes are funny, we laugh because he is so laughable.


Zlwin Chew, just turned 18. Studying the mystery behind the color Pink. He gets high when he sees anything pink. Since he was born, pink has never been the same. Zlwin is also known as Pinko and doesn’t understand why pink is so closely related to gayness.


Singing the Negaraku before we left for Sunway.


What is Poh Leong doing???


Posing with a car which is not mine – one of Joel’s many cars that gives him headache =)


The Hulk in black?


Joel couldn’t stand this picture when he saw it. Me too... =)


We were doing something indecent in front of the lift when the lift door opened and people just stared at us. I am not joking....


Adrian’s a vain also. *shakes hand. Me too =)


Censored....


Censored....


See what I mean when I say he is laughable? Adrian Yap Ha Ha.


The place where we took our lunch. We made a scene there by shouting “Welcome!” when people entered. Haha.


This place is full of philosophy.


Emo state.


I look like a pink gangster don’t I? =D


Kawaii!!!


o.O”


Look between the glasses.


How Joel wished he could stick that straw up his nose =)


Two words – Ha Ha...


Joel’s idol. She flamed his prawns up. Joel says she’s hot...


Mr. Bean wannabe.


Public obscenity!!! Flash somewhere else bro!


Guess what is this? Joel couldn’t guess. This is what people make to help guys shoot well. Or else we will be shooting all over the place.


Men’s


Women’s


Poh Leong and Adrian exiting the toilet after shooting that frog dead.


Our favorite game at the arcade haha. The Hyper Bishi Bashi Game!!!


I took this picture of Poh Leong’s really cool goth nail =) It looks like a witch’s hand huh?


One of the game in the game.


This was how Adrian looked that day. That was why Joel, Poh Leong and I could not resist bombing him all the time haha.


Told cha.


Andy?


Happy people =D


Woo-doo....


See what it says on the T-shirt? =) Yea I love life too.


Be prepared! Expect the unexpected!!!


Ta da!!!


One more time...


Ooh la la...


I’m excited!!!


Obscene!!! Ahhh!!!!


This guy sure loves his life! He is the Hyper Bishi Bashi Champ =D


Doesn’t this guy just look so cool?! He reminds me of someone... um Keanu Reeves of Matrix in Pink leather.


Did someone just called 999? Looks like the police department were lack of cash for police training so they had to send this guy to train in the arcade. Malaysia boleh.... No, Malaysia apa-apa pun boleh! =D


No wonder the crime rates in Klang Valley has been rising day by day. Our polices train using toy gun at the arcade... dude!


I smell something fishy... I thought this game is supposed to be played by only one person?


Crocodile Dundee!


We decided to enroll ourselves in the police academy.


Whoa! Careful there...


This pink guy sure looks cool with a gun.


Yea, he loves life... Look at his face... The face says it all... He loves his life... =)


Just can’t have enough of these shooting freaks huh?


Haha =D look at his face! Cute!


NOT CUTE!!!


Joel and Zlwin eloping!!


Go elope!


Boys will be boys...


Eeeuuuuwww....


The four brothers ate at sisters’.


Here are the sisters.


The sisters’ popiah. Really nice. Man, they should pay me for promoting.


Speechless...


Thank you Joel, Poh Leong and Adrian! You made my day. And sorry Adrian, that day just wasn’t yours hehe. Don’t take it to heart ya. You rock!

Joel Gan – he is a rich kid but don’t judge him just yet! He is not a guy that boast about what he has got or who he is. It is nothing wrong to be rich really. He uses his money to bless people, not to gain friends no no, he doesn’t do that. Remember about my post about him a few weeks back? Yea he is a nice guy, one of the youths that gave me a good impression of Christians when I went back to church. He is blessed to bless!

Poh Leong – the guy that sat with me and befriended me the first time that I went to YE in December 2003. He sat with me and talked to me. It was because of him I came back the next week, and the next, and the next. A really good friend and brother. Thank you so much for the little little things you have done that shaped who I am today. Stay emo!

Adrian Yap – his last two names spells Chin Lun, not Ha Ha =) we just love to pick on him. Really passionate guy and loves God as much as he loves to laugh. Seen him grown in the Lord so much since the first time I met him at Delta tuition in Form Two. He has been an inspiration to me and many others. Keep laughing and inspiring!

Other brothers out there – remember that you don’t need to do big things. Every little thing you do can affect someone’s life. Do everything out of love and love alone.

Other sisters out there – stop wooing the brothers with your God-given beauty =) haha, I am just joking. God loves you for who you are.

Hebrews 10:24-25
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another – all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments:

    Man In The Mirror

    . A very nice song from the late Michael Jackson. "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change."

    Shout It Out


    ZlwinMagic

    About Zlwin Chew

    He is a person who is sold out for Jesus. Nothing can move him once he has set his mind on doing and achieving something. Once he is set for one thing, no one can tell him otherwise.

    He blogs, but he blogs differently. The world blogs about themselves, nothing but me, myself and I. But Zlwin Chew blogs his God. He believes that a blog is a powerful medium in which one can tell the world about what He, Himself and God has done in me, meself and I. God needs to be glorified, even online. The world needs to hear what it does not want to hear but need to hear. The world need to know what it does not want to know but need to know.

    Zlwin Chew is also a magician who has a heart and passion to enhance his Gospel sharing with the aid of magical effects and illusions. His magic portfolio can be found at http://www.zlwinmagic.com/

    He loves photography as well. Capturing time in frames is his passion. His photography blog can be found at http://www.zlwinchew.blogspot.com/

    He is radical. He wants to be radical. He wants to be different. Because everyone thinks outside of the box, he thinks inside of the box. He is different. And he does not care how people view him. He only cares how God views him. Zlwin Chew is a Jesus Freak.

    And he dare you to do something radical. He dare you to...

    BLOG GOD...