There Must To Be More To Life Than This

The Magician's Greatest Pay

www.zlwinmagic.com

One of the greatest rewards for being a magician are the smiles, laughters and applause you get once you have entertain your audience truly. The picture here was taken at The Curve during one of my recent gig. This girl gave the nicest smile ever when she saw my magic.

Building Bridges Through Magic

www.zlwinmagic.com

Another fun thing about magic is that you get to meet different people; some down right nasty and some really really friendly. I met this group at Urbanattic, Capsquare. Nice people who just wants to have good fun. among them are two actors, Tony Eusoff and Jay.

Magic @ Zouk Club, Kuala Lumpur

www.zlwinmagic.com

Zlwin does walkabout close-up magic at Zouk every weekend. Look out for him if you are there to dance the night away!

The Watchmen

www.zlwin.com

Watchmen watches what no one watches and does what no one does. They would lay down their lives watching and protecting. They stand guard over the people that needs them but do not want them. They take up responsibilities which otherwise no one would want. Do you want to be a watchman? "What does it matter..." you ask.

Zlwin Chew - Magician, Minister.

www.zlwinmagic.com

Magic is something that seems like it goes against how the world works and it is us magicians who has the privilege to demonstrate it. There are no tricks in magic, only wonderment. – Zlwin Chew

Zlwin Chew’s New Website Is Launched!

www.zlwin.com

Zlwin has designed a new website and is no longer with Blogspot anymore. From today onwards, this site will be his official site where he will be posting his usual Christian devotional materials as well as some other stuff. Do drop by every now and then. And please bear with the upcoming and ongoing changes that will happen in this website. He is trying to improve it little by little as the each moon ends its shift and as he gains more knowledge on website designing. Have a good read! God bless!

Acts 20:24

www.zlwin.com

However , I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me – the task of testifying to the Gospel of God’s grace

The Worldwide Magician Directory

www.magician-directory.com

A worldwide directory of magicians. Thousands of magicians have their profile uploaded here as well as links to their websites. Visit the Magician Directory to find out more about your local magician.

\

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lethian Reminiscence


Sri Lethia... where it all began.

For many of you who are wondering why I am 18 years old but still in Form Five, now I tell you why. I studied in a Chinese school till I was in Standard 3 and after that I transferred myself to Sri Lethia because I hated learning mandarin. And Sri Lethia DEMOTED me from Standard 3 to Standard 2. So I actually studied in Standard 2 twice. That is why I am 18 now but still in Form 5. I think Lethia wanted money that’s why they did that. Oh well I don’t mind. Everything happens for a reason.

If I did not go to Lethia I may not be here today you know? www.zlwin.blogspot.com will not be in existence at all. It was because I went to Lethia and had a driver to send me to school. She happened to fetch other students as well and one student happened to have tuition taken under this lady by the name Miss Joanne. So I went for that tuition as well and guess what?

EVERYTHING STARTED THERE.

Miss Joanne was (and still is) a Christian and she invited us to church. My friend didn’t want to go but I didn’t mind going so I went one day. And after awhile Miss Joanne got to know my mother and invited her too. My mother attended church when she was young but after she got married she stopped. So finally my mother and I attend church every Sundays and thank God my dad did not object.

And bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla....
(I will share this part of my life to you guys next time ok? It’s too long haha.)

So here I am finally!

I still remember those days when I was that little devil by the nickname Zero Cool in Lethia. I was seriously a “pain in the ass” (that’s what Shannon compared me to haha) I can’t remember how many times I entered the headmaster’s office and how many times my parents had to come to school to hear complains from my teachers. All the teachers hated me terribly.

Once I threw a brick into the school’s toilet bowl and broke it. I told my friends who saw it not to tell anyone. The next day I got called into the principal’s office. I knew it! One of my friends reported me! And the next day I found out who he was and in the morning I went to his classroom and beat him up. He dare not report that though.*chuckles.

And I used to do all kinds of bad stuff a normal 12 years old and below boy will do. I don’t smoke and take drugs ok haha. That’s too much. I stole my friend’s Pokemon cards and a lot of other stuff. Once a guy stole my whole collection of expensive Pokemon cards worth RM1457 (yes is still remember the number cause I was crying to Dax whole day long) and I did my own CSI investigation and found out who that guy was and I whacked him terribly the next day. =) after that he left Lethia and till now he is no where to be found.

Announcement:
Hey! If YOU are reading this, I want to tell you that I have forgiven you ok. You can come out from hiding now and let’s shake hands and be friends again ya. Sorry for beating you up though. Take care =)

Back to the story.
Too many bad and unworthy deeds for me to share here today. I shall keep it for now.
I left Lethia after I finished my UPSR and went to Dato Hamzah.

To my buddies who had been with me all those years – I miss you all.

My close friends and my partners in crime:
Lee Tung Lik
Boon Kai See
Dax Nah Khai Jian
Ang Liang Chuan
Chang Yi-Hsiang


Liang Chuan, we haven’t seen you ever since you left Lethia, if you so happen to read this post please contact me ok?

TO ALL MY SRI LETHIAN FRIENDS:

I left Lethia in November 2002 with bad impressions in all of you. I know I was an ass and I apologize for everything I have done. I apologize for spitting saliva into your drinking bottles. I apologize for stealing your textbooks and throwing them into the big longkang near my house. I apologize for everything. Teachers, sorry for cutting your tablecloths.

I was a bad influence last time and I hope you will forgive me. I am now a changed person because I met my lifesaver Jesus Christ. I now leave you guys once again but this time I hope I left with good memories and lasting footprints in your hearts.

All the best in your coming SPM examinations.
Do your best ok. But know that in life there is one very important thing:

Leave good footprints – this is what people will remember you by when time has brought us apart as we continue on different paths.

and...

Life is only worth living if it is lived for others.

Tunk Lik, Kai See and Dax Nah, you will never be forgotten. Time will and certainly will bring us to different places in coming days but I wish you all the best in life. Use it wisely for we have only one life to live.

God bless all.

Till we meet again.
____________________________________

The following pictures we taken on Wednesday. I must tell you that ALL the pictures have been reduced in size and quality. It is because it’s easier to upload them in my blog. If you want the original size pictures please tell me and I will burn them into a CD for you. And by the way, I am giving photography service as a part-time job to earn a little income. Inform me if I could be of any help ya.
All pictures taken using my faithful Canon Power Shot S3 IS and Canon Power Shot A620.

My crime-mates. From the left:
Lee Tung Lik, Chang Yi-Hsiang, Boon Kai See, me and Dax Nah Khai Jian.
Will miss you guys!!!




And yea I thought of starting a modeling agency. These are my models.
From the left: Jolene Tan, Shannon Keng, Sheng Giap, Suba, Yun Ling, Yvonne and May Zhee.




























































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really magnificentsuper post!
I come from roma, I was luck to seek your website in yahoo
Also I get much in your blog really thank your very much i will come every day

    Man In The Mirror

    . A very nice song from the late Michael Jackson. "If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change."

    Shout It Out


    ZlwinMagic

    About Zlwin Chew

    He is a person who is sold out for Jesus. Nothing can move him once he has set his mind on doing and achieving something. Once he is set for one thing, no one can tell him otherwise.

    He blogs, but he blogs differently. The world blogs about themselves, nothing but me, myself and I. But Zlwin Chew blogs his God. He believes that a blog is a powerful medium in which one can tell the world about what He, Himself and God has done in me, meself and I. God needs to be glorified, even online. The world needs to hear what it does not want to hear but need to hear. The world need to know what it does not want to know but need to know.

    Zlwin Chew is also a magician who has a heart and passion to enhance his Gospel sharing with the aid of magical effects and illusions. His magic portfolio can be found at http://www.zlwinmagic.com/

    He loves photography as well. Capturing time in frames is his passion. His photography blog can be found at http://www.zlwinchew.blogspot.com/

    He is radical. He wants to be radical. He wants to be different. Because everyone thinks outside of the box, he thinks inside of the box. He is different. And he does not care how people view him. He only cares how God views him. Zlwin Chew is a Jesus Freak.

    And he dare you to do something radical. He dare you to...

    BLOG GOD...